How To Apply For Visa On Arrival Approval Letter
- Contact your representative (business partners, company representative, protocol/Liaison officer, etc.)in Somalia
- The representatives files a formal request and for visa on arrival approval on your behalf stating the following :
- Name of visitor
- Passport number of visitor
- Purpose of visit
- Address in Somalia
- Email address of the visitor
- Guarantee letter for the security of visitor
- The representatives shall attach the following documents in support of the application
- Copy of data page of visitor’s passport
- Copy of valid return ticket
The request shall be processed and approval issued within 48hrs (2 working days)
After the approval letter is obtained (hard copy) by your representatives, an advanced copy will be forwarded to you by email, copies of the same document will be forwarded to the airline stated in your application, immigration officer at the ports of entry
Fill in the application form with your correct details and make payments at the port of entry.
Requirements For Issuance Of visa On Arrival At The Port Of Entry
- Visa approval letter (pre-approved visa letter),valid for 14 days from the date of issuance.
- Valid passport with minimum of six months validity
- Valid return ticket
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- Payment of visa fee at the port of entry
TYPES OF VISASThe immigration and naturalization directorate issues visas to all foreigners coming to Somalia at very port of entry covering the whole country. The immigration directorate issues visas that are different in nature depending on the reason for the visit. Below are the types of visas
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Tourism visa
- Work permit
- Education and research visa
- Temporary residence
- Permanent residence
ELIGIBILITYVisa on arrival is available to citizens of all countries with no exception.
Your Gate way to invest in Somalia ?
Please drop an email or call us, our representative will connect with you soon.